Call it Lava Cake, Molten Cake, Chocolate Fondant, or Choco Lava Cake. This sensational dessert is an eye candy! After over a dozen failed attempts, I’m bringing you a *true* version of a Lava Cake. This partially cooked brownie at a higher temperature, with a molten center is a crowd pleaser! What’s better? This is all without oven & eggs, hope you enjoy this eggless lava cake in pressure cooker 🙂
Thumbs Up if you’d like to see more of Eggless Baking Without Oven Recipes 👍
Here’s where I got my ramekins from – (bought offline)
Similar on Amazon –
Dark Chocolate on Amazon –
Subscribe to CookingShooking –
½ cup / 65g – Plain Flour / Maida
½ cup / 65g – Powdered Sugar
5 tbsp. / 25g – Cocoa Powder
¼ tsp Baking Powder
140g Dark Chocolate (chopped)
¼ cup / 57g Butter
1/3 cup / 120g Condensed Milk
½ cup / 120 ml. Water
Salt – 1 1/2 cups (for baking only)
1. Grease 10pcs of 6.5x3cm Ramekin Bowls with butter and keep aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, add in the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and mix well.
3. Simmer some water in a saucepan, and place a heat safe bowl over it. Add in the dark chocolate and butter. Melt slowly, and once done, keep aside to cool down.
4. Mix Warm Water with the Condensed Milk and keep aside.
5. Pour in the condensed milk and melted chocolate-butter, to the dry ingredients and stir gently.
6. Divide the batter into 10 small ramekins, or your favorite molds, keep aside and wait for the cooker to preheat. (can be frozen for 7 days if well covered with cling wrap, then inside an air tight container)
7. Preheat a cooker with salt, wire stand and perforated plate for 10 mins.
8. Once hot, place the ramekins inside, and cover to bake. Make sure the flame is low-medium, check after 8 mins, and increase time accordingly. Can take between 8-20 mins to bake. As soon as the top sets, the lava cake is ready to take out.
9. Let the cake stand for a minute before serving. Goes well with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and berries. Enjoy
Instagram : g