Did you want to eat playdough as a kid?? I did and so do my little ones so this edible playdough made us SO happy!!! Don’t forget to subscribe for new vids every M-W-F
• ½ cup rice cereal
• ½ cup cornstarch
• 1.4 cup of applesauce
• 2 TBSP vegetable oil
• food coloring
1. Mix dry ingredients together. Whisk dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Add wet ingredients, and mix.
3. Once it starts to clump together, you can begin to knead it with your fingers. Soon you can pick it up and mold with your hands.
4. Break into two pieces, once dough is nice and smooth. Place each pieces into separate Ziploc bags, and then add 10-15 drops of food coloring. Close bag and then knead color into the dough.
5. Once it’s mostly mixed in, you can remove from the bag, and continue to knead with your hands.
*You can substitute water for the applesauce and it will work just as well. The consistency just won’t be quite as thick and the taste will be much more bland.
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Channel on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
Follow Brooke on Instagram:
Follow Brooke on Pinterest:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.